(2007) PP. 270
Author: Edwin A. Noyes M.D., MPH
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Winds of Change
- Two Great Spiritualistic Deceptions
- The Story of the Seventh-day Adventist Health Message
- Babylonian Mysteries in Health and Healing
- Babylonian Mysteries in the Christian Civilization
- Universal Energy
- Yoga–Meditation–Ayurveda–the Ancient Healing Tradition of India
- Acupuncture and Chinese Traditional Medicine
- Reflexology and Other and Energy-Balancing Therapies
- Divination as a Diagnostic Tool
- Those Who Practice Magic Arts
- Babylonian Mysteries–Compatible with the Atonement?
Appendix A–Divining for Water
Appendix B–Bible Texts Relating to Spiritualism
Appendix C–A Critique of–Vibrational Medicine, The #1 Handbook of Subtle Energy Therapies, by Richard Gerber M.D.
- This book by reason of its rational approach to modern practices, fills a much-needed niche…It’s a call to logic and rational thought.”
—Allan R. Handysides, M.B., ChB.
Director of Health Ministries, General Conference of SDA
- “…Dr. Noyes’ many years of research gives the reader a rich historical perspective on the roots and connections between ancient pagan religions and these current treatment modalities that are leading many innocent people into Satan’s traps…This is a must read for all Christians.”
—Fred Hardinge, Dr PH, RD, Health Educator
- “…In his eye-opening book, Dr. Edwin Noyes careful and professionally exposes the terrible danger posed by the New Age holistic health movement…watch out that no one deceives you.”
—Will Baron, author of Deceived By The New Age
- “This fascinating book provides invaluable information that many need to be aware of. It is original, perceptive and rational, giving valuable insight into the traps of the paranormal from a Christian perspective…Read this book!”
—Ariel A. Roth PhD. Retired Director, Geoscience Research Institute
and editor of ORIGINS journal
An electronic copy is available free by request to Dr. Noyes.